Copyright © 2022 HIGROWSIR LTD All rights reserved. Site Map Powered by
Planting frames, tables, equipment, and steel rack shelving are all dependable and practical parts of a commercial building. Stainless steel equipment still needs routine cleaning and maintenance to extend its lifespan despite its durability and resistance to water and corrosion.
Despite this, workers frequently neglect them or clean them carelessly, causing the stainless steel planting frame to deteriorate and break down over time.
Just before we dive deep into how to do the cleaning, here are some things you will need to clean you planting frames;
· Paper towels
· A duster or soft clothe
As long as the right procedures are followed and abrasive materials are avoided at all costs, stainless steel shelves are among the things that are easiest to clean.
Steel wool, metal scouring pads, and abrasive chemicals are all damaging to stainless steel and can make the issue worse.
Step 1: Take everything off the shelf and clean it thoroughly before securing it.
Step 2: Wipe away any loose dust from the stainless steel shelf racks with a soft cloth.
Step 3: Gently wash off the surfaces of the shelf with a soft cloth and a mild cleanser (such as vinegar, a metal cleaner designed for delicate surfaces, dish soap, or baking soda).
Step 4: If required, rinse the shelf racks; if not, wash them down a few more times to make sure they are clean. Keep in mind that using too much water can lead to rusting.
Step 5: Before rearranging your crops on the shelves, thoroughly dry the shelves with a soft cloth or paper towel.
· Frequently wipe clean surfaces, such as solid and perforated stainless steel tables, that come into touch with liquids, chemicals, and food.
· Set aside enough time each week for cleaning and upkeep of your stainless steel equipment by creating a cleaning program.
· Create a cleaning kit containing equipment and supplies that are ideal for cleaning stainless steel.
· If at all feasible, adhere to the manufacturer's instructions for each type of stainless steel shelving.
· Avoid letting spills or water rest on the stainless steel.
· On stainless steel, avoid using harsh chemicals like hydrochloric acid and chlorine bleach.
· Rust and grime should not be left on stainless steel for an extended period of time.
·Some people might consider it superfluous and time-wasting to constantly clean and maintain stainless steel equipment in order to increase its lifespan.
Even more time, money, and resources would be wasted if broken stainless steel tables and shelving had to be replaced. Regular cleaning of stainless steel equipment is a wise investment because it improves hygiene and appearance.
As a leading brand with a high commitment to quality when it comes to standard planting frame and other types of stainless steel selves, you can count on us for the best products.
So, in case you need for any of our products and services, kindly click here to contact us for any of our products and we will be glad to partner with you.